This is the existing carpenter building converted to a regular house. Has room for four citzens; mediocre living quality.
The carpenter deco is removed (except for the little tool shelf near the entrance and the sign, which are both part of the actual building); oven, table, and food/firewood are added. Available in the interface to the right of the other houses, with the Hospital icon (a little house with a “+” in it).
2014-04-01: No changes for 0.9.6127
2017-03-21: Updated for 0.9.6112
How it works exactly / what each file does:
cfg > buttons.csv: UI stuff – what icon and text to use in the menu
- cfg > Localization.csv: Custom text for buttons and description
cfg > normal > houses.csv: Defines a bunch of gameplay parameters, like what resources it requires to be built, how many villagers can live here, what models to use etc.
- models > house > carpenter > pbox_houseWoodCarpenter.prefab: Like the carpenter prefab, but with smoke pivot added
- models > house > decor > pbox_oven2_2.prefab: Like one of the regular ovens, but visible at a larger distance (because unlike in other houses, part of the oven is visible from the outside — the roof of this house is less tall –, so it needs to remain visible or the chimney would be floating)
- scripts > pbox_houseWoodCarpenter.lua: Script that defines how the model is put together in game, and how villagers can use it
- scripts > pbox_houseWoodCarpenter_cfg.lua: Configuration (what used to be in houses.csv)