Edited / customised window layouts for houses:
- Window layout for small houses (above; they have up to five inhabitants per default) changed to a custom one that is actually five lines long
- Default house window layout (with a four-line list for inhabitants) enlarged so that four inhabitants will fit in there without scrolling
- Plus a bunch of other window layouts in various lenghts that you can use if you want
The window title bar (“House 5 of 5”, which I find hilariously misleading) sadly remains unchanged; that seems to be hardcoded (see GameLook1.looknfeel > GameLook1/Window > “__auto_titlebar__”).
2017-04-01: No changes for 0.9.6127.
2017-03-20: Updated for 0.9.6112.
2017-01-20: Updated for 0.9.6042; please redownload.
What each file does:
- gui > layouts > House.layout: Overrides the game layout file with a version that has a slightly larger area for the people_frame
- gui > layouts > pbox_House_for5.layout etc: Layout file with a people_frame that is tall enough for five lines; inventory panel is moved down accordingly and the overall size changed
- scripts > pbox_House_small1_createWindow.lua: Overrides the createWindow function for House_small1, so that it uses the pbox_House_for5.layout instead of the default one