Adds a custom resource: the little gatherable mushrooms on the island will now yield actual mushrooms and not vegetables. Villagers will gather, store and eat these like all other foods.
Be aware that this overrides the entire icon file for the game (right now there is no other way to do this) – if you have missing icons when the next patch is upon us, you need to remove the image file from this mod (see below) or wait for an update. This will change in the future, though. — this has been resolved in 0.9.6042
2017-04-01: Updated for 0.9.6127
No changes for 0.9.6112.
2017-01-20: Updated for 0.9.6042; please redownload.
Localised for all languages.
What each file does:
cfg > normal > resources.csv: Defines stuff about the in-game plants: that they yield mushrooms and how much (one mushroom per mushroom), what models they use, what temperatures they like etc. cfg > normal > resParams.csv: Defines the edible mushroom resource and what models it uses (the basket and bag to carry it around in).
- cfg > Localization.csv: Localisation (“Mushrooms” in a bunch of languages).
- gui > imagesets > pbox.imageset, pbox_images.png: Custom imageset containing the mushroom icon.
- gui > schemes > GameLook1.scheme: XML snippet that is added to GameLook1.scheme, so that the game knows about the new imageset
- materials > pbox_mushrooms.mtl: Material definition (i.e. which texture to use).
- models > resources > pbox_mushroom_basket_01.prefab, pbox_trans_mushrooms.prefab: prefab files that link the models and material definitions.
- textures > pbox_mushrooms-diff.dds: Texture for the baskets.
- scripts > configs > pbox_resParams.lua, pbox_resSources.lua: The resources/resParams CSV files in a new format (changed for 0.9.6127)