Some modular hanging plants for TS4: seven empty pots with a deco slot to stick a plant on, and seven plants to combine with it ‒> 49 variations all in all.
These can be combined with other Modular Plants too.
Thecontains five packages:
- Hanging Pot ‒ empty, seven colour options, 25§, custom textures
- Small Potless Flower ‒ three colour options, 20§, textures are referenced from the Mega Flower Pot, so any overrides for that will work for these as well
- Small Fern ‒ three colour options, 25§, the first colour variant is referenced from the Mega Fern
- Small Succulent ‒ 30§, texture is referenced from the Tabletop Plant
- Texture Overrides for the Mega Flower Pot ‒ changes the flowers on the green/blue pot into white and pink respectively (they are all yellow by default), the pots themselves are unchanged
The pot and plants are in Decoration > Plants, the plants also in Build Mode > Shrubs. They look quite good on their own too, when used als small garden plants.
You don’t need moveobjects on to stick the plants in the pots, but you might need it to place the pots where you want ‒ stuff like curtains and ceiling lights seem to claim quite a lot of airspace (and so do the pots, they want 1×1 tile for themselves even though they are much smaller than that).
Hanging Pot: 231V/148F on everything (mesh and sun shadow ‒ this is derived from a very optimised Maxis mesh and got bent way out of shape when trying to reduce it)
Small Potless Flower: 115V/86F on all versions (like the original)
Small Fern: 171V/152F on all versions (like the original)
Small Succulent: 254V/205F (only one LOD, like the original) / Sun Shadow: 220V/171F
blender, Milkshape, s4pe, TSRW, ModdingToolkit.