These are mesh overrides for a handful of objects that would normally go against a wall which makes it so that they actually do so, instead of randomly hanging out in the middle of a tile or wherever. Of course one could also turn on moveobjects and move them by hand, but I don’t feel like doing that every time I put down a shoe rack.
I also added slots to some objects, resized the Carina and Centurion Hutch so that they are flush with the displays I made (Carina is here, Centurion here), and the RAW Bath Shelf so that it’s the same size as the small shelf from here.
Thecontains separate packages for the following objects:
- Tall Bath Cabinet ‒ moved; fixed objects on the middle shelf removed and slots added instead (plus some on top)
- RAW Bath Shelf ‒ moved; resized to fit the other RAW Shelves; slots added on top
- Carina Hutch ‒ moved; resized to fit the Carina Display, slots added on top, busted mesh fixed
- Centurion Hutch ‒ moved; resized to one tile width like the matching display shelf
- Female and Male Shoe Rack ‒ moved
- Rectangular Wicker Laundry ‒ moved
- Hvit Armoire ‒ moved; slots added on top
Overrides the MODL/MLOD/LITE for all of these; overrides the _RIG/RSLT/FTPT for some (or adds a custom one):
MODL/MLOD (all groups) and _RIG/RSLT/FTPT/LITE 0x4134E2A8F90D1AE0
RAW Bath Shelf:
MODL/MLOD (all groups) and _RIG/RSLT/LITE 0x8C0E8E4DAF55BA20
MODL/MLOD (all groups) and _RIG/RSLT/LITE 0xF2B7F410C3B2C9F3
MODL/MLOD (all groups) and _RIG/RSLT/FTPT/LITE 0xAB56D92AEA6E1560
MODL/MLOD (all groups) and LITE 0x19A1FBF24365165F
MODL/MLOD (all groups) 0x1EA44DAD23E0996A
MODL/MLOD (all groups) and LITE 0x9C0AF8895C73D42B
MODL/MLOD (all groups) and LITE 0xE0368A40C7D47ECE
s4pe, blender, TSRW/Milkshape.