Some more fence objects from the game files fixed up for Buy/Build.
Contents and in-game prices:
- Wood Fence Post – 20
- Broken Wood Fence – 35
- Broken Wood Fence – 55
- Broken Wood Fence (Long) – 75
- Wood Fence – 110
- Wood Fence (Long) – 220
- Tall Wood Fence – 400
- World Fence Post (Low Stone Post) – 80
- World Fence (Low Stone Wall) – 250
- Extended World Fence (Low Stone Wall, Long) – 500
The “World Fence” and post is available in three colours each, they’re sorted into the same thumbnail.
How to use:
- These are objects, not actual fences as far as the game is concerned (like the fence-tool ones). I put them in Fence Gates since that’s what worked best for me (they sort at the end, so they’re all in one place there rather than strewn all over Deco > Misc. Putting anything but fences in Fences won’t work).
- Not being fences means they don’t know how to fence =P .. or maybe it’s just because they were never finished, in any case in my testing sims could walk through (most of) these – one needs to plant e.g. a hedge on one side or put them on top of actual fences in order to make them serve their purpose.
- I removed the footprint reference from all of these since the original ones were rather bizarre.
Overrides the following COBJ/OBJD:
s4pe, Modding Toolkit (Fogity).